Balsamic Roasted Cherry Tomato Bruschetta
- Some sweet & tasty cherry tomatoes (Sheffield Organic Growers or Isle Of Wight 'Tomato Stall' highly recommended)
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- Garlic cloves
- Accompaniment - e.g. locally grown fresh green salad from Sheffield Organic Growers or High Riggs
- Cut ciabatta to your preferred size.
- Crush some garlic and mix into olive oil.
- Brush ciabatta with olive oil & garlic mix.
- Chop cherry tomatoes to preferred size (sufficient to cover your ciabatta slices).
- Put tomatoes and ciabatta separately onto a baking tray & drizzle with balsamic & then with olive oil.
- Put into pre-heated oven on 180 degrees for around 15 minutes (check regularly!).
- Remove from oven when ready and put the tomatoes on the ciabatta, then drizzle the juices left on the baking tray onto them.
- Season to taste.
- Melt cheese on top (a few chunks of Harrogate or Yorkshire Blue recommended)
- Add chopped onions or garlic or any other favourites.